From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayer plugin
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 04:10:16
1 Got it. I clicked on the tri-color balls on the lower rt and it just
2 gave me a list of sites where downloads may be found. The balls also
3 appear above and to the left of the video window where the movie is
4 supposed to appear. When I clicked on it I got the save-as window. But
5 then I had to stop the browser and migrate away from the page on
6 account of my tiny bandwidth. But it works, very kewl :)
7