From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TMux urxvt and Unicode
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:28:56
1 On Sep 16, 2011 9:59 AM, <meino.cramer@×××.de> wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I am using urxvt in conjunction with the terminus font without
7 > problems.
8 > When I call
9 >
10 > pstree -G -p
11 >
12 > everything is fine.
13 >
14 > Now I start tmux inside urxvt and do the same
15 >
16 > pstree -G -p
17 >
18 > and now all horizontal and vertical lines are no existing any more.
19 > Crosspoints are drawn as '+'.
20 >
21 > Changing to Ascii drawn lines is currently not an option.
22 >
23 > As I understand tmux is nothing, which needs any encoding science,
24 > since tmux is not an terminal emulator...or am I wrong here?
25 >
26 > How can I make pstree make work in tmux with the above mentioned
27 > options?
28 >
29 > Thank you very much in advance for any help!
30 > Best regards and have a nice weekend!
31 > mcc
34 what's the value of the TERM variable in urxvt and tmux?
35
36 Rgds,