From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem with saslauthd
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 14:42:45
1 So, I went on to the sasl mailing list and someone found a patch --
2 seems to be available for the freebsd port, and the patch was specific
3 to sendmail and dev-libs/cyrus-sasl 2.1.28. I modified it for gentoo
4 and it fixed everything up! I wonder if I should file this somewhere
5 -- funny no one else noticed this before -- I saw nothing on bgo.
6
7 On Fri, 06 May 2022 10:47:15 -0400,