From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] stage3 only for i486?
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 03:06:21
1 On 3 April 2013, at 20:36, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > ...
3 > The reason I say Gentoo shouldn't worry about installers is that the
4 > typical person installing Gentoo already knows about chroots. Someone
5 > who doesn't is unlikely to consider Gentoo at all
6
7 It's been a while, but I don't think I knew what a chroot was when I installed Gentoo.
8
9 I can't say that I have a great understanding of chrooting today, or that I've ever used it for anything but installing Gentoo.
10
11 Stroller.