From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox quickstart
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 05:30:20
1 On Thursday 05 January 2006 21:27, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
2 wrote about '[gentoo-user] firefox quickstart':
3
4 > I guess I could just be impatient (ok, I _know_ I'm impatient :) but is
5 > there a firefox "quickstart" similar to what I saw on windows once upon
6 > a time?
7
8 I don't know about firefox, but kde will keep some number of konq windows
9 loaded in the background for windows/IE-like instant open.
10
11 > Openoffice used to have one too (in windows) - a little tray
12 > app that loaded ooffice into memory so that when you first used it, the
13 > start up time was short.
14
15 eix oooqs || esearch oooqs || emerge -s oooqs
18 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
19 bss03@××××××××××.com
20 ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy
21 --