From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Is GWN dead?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:22:27
1 2008. 01. 14, hétfő keltezéssel 01.27-kor b.n. ezt írta:
2
3 > If I can give you an advice: don't create a "new" livecd from scratch.
4 > Take an Ubuntu, Knoppix or similar live cd, just add these three files
5 > in a /gentoo directory, and re-release it xerox, with just the three
6 > files added and a Gentoo logo somewhere
7 > .......
8 >
9 > m.
10
11 Hi,
12
13 Thank you for your advice, but in this case, where is the fun part? :)
14
15 I do not want to create it from scratch, that is why catalyst exists.
16 The rest depends on the computer which compiles everything.
17
18 I agree, every kind of livecd is ready for install gentoo to a computer.
19 I already made some livecds for my own, so, it is fun (more or less :)
20
21 But I will explain the situation in my site later, based on this thread.
22 Anyway, this is a "good marketing" to show, how smart I am :)
23 Ok, I know, I'm stupid, but nobody else ;) Shhhhh, this is a secret :)
24
25 Anyway, if somebody needs a fresh gentoo livecd (for psychological
26 reason) it will be possible to get one.
27 With a BIG FAT note, this is not official from gentoo-dev and in fact,
28 this is not necessary to install gentoo etc.
29
30 Cheers,
31 István
32 --
33 eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai
34 http://www.osbusiness.hu
35 „A humor a méltóság támasza, fölényünket hirdeti
36 mindazzal szemben, amit a sors ránk mér.”
37 (Romain Gary)
40 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list