From: Patrick Marquetecken <patrick.marquetecken@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DSPAM + How to train?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:09:39
1 > Postfixz-> amavisd-new(Clamav+spamassassin+dspam)->cyrus
2 >
3 > I'm wondering how to properly configure dspam. How do I train it? Right
4 > now, seems like spamassassin is working OK, but dspam is well, doesn't.
5 >
6 > I've got a bunch of ham and spam in my mailbox (mbox format) and I just
7 > want to use it to train it. How do I go about doing that? I've tried
8 > dspam_sa_trainer but it keeps complaining of errors. (Can't write to
9 > the /var/amavis/.dspam/ directory, even though I run it as root!!)
10 >
11 > Anyone?
12
13 I'm not using dspam only spamassassin and i copy the ham and spam to their
14 learning mail folders and have every night a script that uses sa-learn.
15
16 HTH
17 Patrick
20 > --
21 > Ow Mun Heng
22 > Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz 1.5GB RAM
23 > 98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!
24 > Neuromancer 16:47:02 up 1 day, 21:33, 7 users, load average: 1.20, 1.02,
25 > 0.77
28 > --
29 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
36 This is Unix-Land. In quiet nights, you can hear the Windows machines reboot.
37 --
38 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list