From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DSPAM + How to train?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:14:53
1 On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 11:03 +0200, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:
2 > > Postfixz-> amavisd-new(Clamav+spamassassin+dspam)->cyrus
3 > >
4 > > I'm wondering how to properly configure dspam. How do I train it? Right
5 > > now, seems like spamassassin is working OK, but dspam is well, doesn't.
6 > >
7 > > I've got a bunch of ham and spam in my mailbox (mbox format) and I just
8 > > want to use it to train it. How do I go about doing that? I've tried
9 > > dspam_sa_trainer but it keeps complaining of errors. (Can't write to
10 > > the /var/amavis/.dspam/ directory, even though I run it as root!!)
11 > >
12 > > Anyone?
13 >
14 > I'm not using dspam only spamassassin and i copy the ham and spam to their
15 > learning mail folders and have every night a script that uses sa-learn.
16
17 Ah... Well, I'm hoping or rather trying to determine if using Dspam
18 would be better then running spamassassin. right now, my laptop runs
19 sedmail+clamav-milter+spamassassin milter and it works great.
20
21 I like dspam mainly because of it's cgi interface and it's quarantine
22 and it's power to the user concept.
23
24 Thanks
25 --