From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xserver on Dell Inspiron M1710
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 16:10:08
1 Hi all,
2
3 First, I have to thank you *all* for your patience with me. I'm not a
4 developer and my formal computer training is limited. However, I'm not
5 stupid (I know no one has implied that), but I get a little frustrated
6 when I've done something successfully a half dozen times and now it
7 doesn't work. The difference with this Gentoo install is the nvidia
8 card. I've always used ATI cards and after this experience, I think I
9 still prefer them. Anyway, ....
10