From: Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Epic list of total FAIL.
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16:40:31
1 The PSU is an Antec EarthWatts 750.
2
3 Biggest hoggs outside the motherboard are the, um, er, well [nvidia 980
4 gpu] and an aging Western Digital Velociraptor boot drive. There is also
5 a 3TB drive for all my p***, er kerbals ( Kerbal Space Program ) .
6 There is one optical drive and four chassis fans in the system. All fans
7 are operating perfectly.
8
9 As far as I know the operating conditions for the PSU are nearly ideal....
10
11 I did have some noise issues with it a few years ago but it seemed to
12 settle down and hasn't really given me any grief since.
15 Dale wrote: