From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A Gentoo Firewall howto?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:16:10
1 I know you mentioned easing the pain, but good old iptables worked for
2 me - along with http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/home-router-howto.xml -
3 after using that initial setup and becoming somewhat familiar with
4 iptables, I was able to modify a script to suit my needs, a 49-line
5 file that gets what I need done.