From: Todd Goodman <tsg@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Choice of MUA
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:02:32
1 * Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> [160811 01:29]:
2 > On Wednesday 10 Aug 2016 15:21:54 Philip Webb wrote:
3 > > 160810 Peter Humphrey wrote:
4 > > > I've been using KMail for many years. It suits me in many ways,
5 > > > the most important being that I don't need to keep switching my hands
6 > > > between mouse and keyboard.
7 > >
8 > > If that's your criterion, why not try Mutt ?
9 > > I've been using it for c 20 years & have never wanted anything else.
10 >
11 > How does it display HTML in messages?
12 >
13 > --
14 > Rgds
15 > Peter
16
17 I use Mutt (and have for a long long time.)
18
19 You can configure what to use to display HTML. I have it going to links
20 or elinks or similar (I forget exactly which one.) However, in most
21 cases I prefer not to look at HTML email at all and generally delete any
22 email with only HTML and no plaintext part.
23
24 Todd