From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Another issue/questions updating udev from 164-r2 to 171-r5
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 17:46:50
1 Am Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012, 12:34:56 schrieb Tanstaafl:
2 > I just updated these, and am unsure how to deal with the issues...
3 >
4 > First issue:
5 >
6 > ***************************
7 >
8 > Found sources for kernel version:
9 > 3.0.6-gentoo
10 > Checking for suitable kernel configuration options...
11 > ERROR: setup
12 > CONFIG_BLK_DEV_BSG: is not set when it should be.
13 > WARN: setup
14 > Please check to make sure these options are set correctly.
15 > Failure to do so may cause unexpected problems.
16 >
17 > I can probably find this when make'ing the new kernel, but if someone
18 > knows exactly where to find it that would be appreciated.
19
20 make menuconfig
21 type /
22 type in the search term, hit enter