From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: The end of
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 19:14:52
1 James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:
4 > Also you did not
5
6 OOps, I was interrupted here. Should have been:
7
8 Also, you did not illuminate how I can form a
9 cluster project, if the exisiting cluster-herd
10 does not request to be converted to the gentoo cluster-project.
11
12 Surely we have a container project now, but no
13 active cluster herd or project. I think that is very
14 important, so if one does not materialize, then how
15 do users (commoners) go about creating one? Please keep
16 this question in mind as the devs/council solve the final
17 state of herd_vs_projects.
20 James