From: "Max R.D. Parmer" <maxp@××××××××.is>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Encrypted cell 2 gentoo
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:40:48
1 Do I understand correctly that you're looking to set up a Gentoo server
2 as a "hub" from which you can retrieve your mail using any of your
3 client systems?
4
5 If I understood correctly, interoperability should be easy because
6 mostly it comes down to IMAP/SMTP/POP3 and support for those protocols
7 is pretty good across lots of applications. But maybe I got it wrong?
10 0x7D964D3361142ACF
11