From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ncurses: reductio ad absurdum
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:20:51
1 150828 Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > git whatchanged /usr/portage/sys-libs/ncurses > /tmp/log.txt
4
5 Tested as user :
6
7 690: ~> git whatchanged /usr/portage/sys-libs/ncurses > tmp/log.txt
8 fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /home)
9 Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
10
11 > A better view might be:
12 > https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/log/sys-libs/ncurses
13 > or if you prefer:
14 > https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/commits/master/sys-libs/ncurses
15
16 Yes, those seem to be useful, tho' I haven't run into the problem myself.
17
18 I hope it's not going to be a requirement for Gentoo users
19 that they become experts in using Git.
23 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
24 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
25 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca