From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mounting samsung galaxy S III (android ics)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:45:51
1 On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:12:38 -0400, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
2
3 > I have moved a picture and some songs from my laptop to the appropriate
4 > directories on the phone. Currently after I do the sftp using the gnome
5 > file manager (I will try straight scp soon), the picture and songs
6 > didn't appear until I reboot the phone. Is there a better way?
7
8 You need to force a rescan of the media. I'm sure I've seen an option for
9 this somewhere, but can't find it right now.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
16 and I'm not sure about the the universe."
17 (Albert Einstein)