From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc slots
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 03:13:20
1 On 1/9/07, Dan <dan@×××××××××.cx> wrote:
2 > scrolltime is also wasted. Therefore, I conclude that although I
3 > respect the opinions of those who choose to bottom-post, and agree with
4 > the reasons it is nice, I also insist that there are also good reasons
5 > to top-post, and that I think the only real solution is for us all to
6 > live with each others preferences when we can't honor our own.
7
8 The established community standard on this list is bottom posting. I
9 can't recall anybody complaining about bottom-posting....on any mail
10 list....*ever*. This is reason enough to adhere to the standard.
11
12 -Richard
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list