From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE4.x installation blocks
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 13:14:07
1 Am Dienstag, 8. September 2009 schrieb Volker Armin Hemmann:
2 > On Dienstag 08 September 2009, Massimiliano Ziccardi wrote:
3 > > The command is :
4 > >
5 > > emerge -uD --tree world
6 > >
7 > > The output is in the attached file
10 > > Thanks you all!
11 >
12 > nice wicd really pulls in a lot of crap. Or to me more accurate gksu pulls
13 > in a lot of crap. Nautilus? Just to ask for the root pw?
14 >
15 > That is really, really bad.
16
17 Hm.. I’m slightly puzzled. Wicd needs one of kdesu, gksu or ktsuss. But since
18 it’s already installed (nomerge in the emerge output), this condition is
19 already fulfilled. So one other solution would be to deinstall wicd, install
20 kde so kdesu gets installed and then remerge wicd. Then it finds kdesu and
21 won't ask for gksu and nautilus in the process. Besides, the dependency
22 nautilus can be removed by using -gnome.
23 --
24 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
25 I haven’t lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere!