From: "José Pedro Saraiva" <nocive@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] weird xorg/nvidia-drivers 169.09-r1 behaviour
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 05:15:23
1 On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 5:02 AM, 李刚 <firefoxelectric@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > in your xorg.conf
5 >
6 > In the module section, try adding the following line
7 >
8 > load "dbe"
9 >
10 > Then try to run conky from your terminal-emulator, does it say something
11 > that
12 >
13 > "double framebuffer enabled?"
14 >
15 Yup, i have dbe enabled and I'm running conky with double buffer support.
16 I have no problems whatsoever with older versions of nvidia-drivers
17
18 > Also,i found the conky in ~x86 portage a little of weird,
19 >
20 conky 1.4.9-r1* *is marked as stable for x86
21
22 > 1. it displays my uptime very strange, a very very very very long digit,
23 > something like 34343433333333333333333333,
24 >
25 > oh, my computer never run so much time without powering down
26 >
27 > 2. mpd is not working with conky, maybe this is a problem with mpd, but i
28 > am not sure
29 >
30 I use audacious with conky and works like a charm for me
31
32 > hope this would help