From: Sascha Cunz <sascha-ml@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qbittorrent and icui18n lib
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 14:01:10
1 Hi, András,
2
3 On Saturday, 28. April 2012 12:54:42 András Csányi wrote:
4 > Dear All,
5 >
6 > I can't decide whether it's an issue which must be reported or not.
7 > My qbittorent messed up everything in the last two days and now I
8 > started it from Konsole to see what the output is. I can see this:
9 >
10 > sayusi@sa-home ~ $ qbittorrent &
11 > [1] 19445
12 > sayusi@sa-home ~ $ Unable to load library icui18n "Cannot load library
13 > icui18n: (libicui18n.so.48: cannot open shared object file: No such
14 > file or directory)"
15
16 i've been faced with this, too.
17 revdev-rebuild does not catch some qt plugins that seem to link against or
18 dl() i18n from libicu. You can try to reemerge qt-core (which installs those
19 plugins):
20
21 emerge -1 qt-core
24 > Couldn't set environment variable...
25 >
26 This may be something unrelated.
27
28 SaCu