From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] qbittorrent and icui18n lib
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:56:11
9 sayusi@sa-home ~ $ Unable to load library icui18n "Cannot load library
10 icui18n: (libicui18n.so.48: cannot open shared object file: No such
11 file or directory)"
12 Couldn't set environment variable...
13
14 I remember a few days ago a part of my system rebuilt
15 (revdep-rebuild), for example libreoffice, because this library has
16 been changed. Should I report this issue in bugs.gentoo.org to handle
17 this dependency? I'm not familiar at writing ebuild files so my
18 question may be a little bit silly. :)
19
20 Thanks in advance!
21
22 András
25 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
26 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
27 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell