From: Herman Grootaers <herman@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Newbie question re: /usr
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:16:22
1 On Tuesday 25 April 2006 18:00, K. Mike Bradley wrote:
2 > Thanks for the URL, but I had this question after reading this very
3 > document.
4 >
5 > It doesn't explain the history or the reason there are two /bin,
6 > /sbin.
11 > -----Original Message-----
12 > From: Justin Findlay [mailto:jfindlay@×××××.com]
13 > Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:36 AM
14 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Newbie question re: /usr
16 >