From: "K. Mike Bradley" <kmb@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Newbie question re: /usr
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:07:40
1 Thanks for the URL, but I had this question after reading this very
2 document.
3
4 It doesn't explain the history or the reason there are two /bin, /sbin.
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: Justin Findlay [mailto:jfindlay@×××××.com]
11 Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:36 AM
12 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Newbie question re: /usr
14