From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: installation problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 15:50:11
1 On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 14:43:43 -0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > > I dunno. I tested the installer thing when it was first announced
4 > > years ago. It failed to install. It kept getting hung somewhere but
5 > > with no output that I could find, I didn't know what was wrong or
6 > > what to fix.
7 >
8 > Isn't that how automated installers are supposed to work?
9 >
10 > ;)
11
12 Only after they've reformatted your disk :(
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Favorite Windoze game: Guess what this icon does?