From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: installation problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 16:54:05
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 14:43:43 -0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:
3 >
4 >>> I dunno. I tested the installer thing when it was first announced
5 >>> years ago. It failed to install. It kept getting hung somewhere but
6 >>> with no output that I could find, I didn't know what was wrong or
7 >>> what to fix.
8 >> Isn't that how automated installers are supposed to work?
9 >>
10 >> ;)
11 > Only after they've reformatted your disk :(
16 You guys are getting to funny.  There's nothing like a installer
17 deciding you didn't partition your drives right and fixing it without
18 asking.  :/
19
20 Dale
21