From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Amarok segfault
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 06:55:41
1 On Monday 24 Oct 2011 08:36:07 András Csányi wrote:
2 > Thank you very much! I'm going to do this way.
3 > If I make a file under /etc/portage/env/ directory, for example Amarok
4 > than in this file
5
6 Under /etc/portage/env/ you need to make a directory with the category name
7 and in that directory a file with the same name as the package that contains
8 your custom stuff.ie /etc/portage/<cat>/<pkg>
9
10 So for amarok(media-sound/amarok) your file would be /etc/portage/env/media-
11 sound/amarok
12 for kde-base/kdelibs it would be /etc/portage/env/kde-base/kdelibs
13
14 >I can redefine the compile options and features for
15 > a particular package?
16
17 yes just put your custom stuff in the appropriate file.
20 ps.
21 Also note theres another(probably more) way to do this, remeber seeing it
22 mentioned in an old thread here.
29 - Yohan Pereira
30
31 "A man can do as he will, but not will as he will" - Schopenhauer