From: DiMar <dimar2k-net@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - simple video editing software
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:28:59
1 Il giorno 17.12.2006 10:50, il killer Thierry de Coulon, all'apice del
2 suo masochismo, ha scritto:
3
4 > you might take a look at kino, I think it ca do this sort of things.
5 > Or I seem to remember about a work in progress names "lives" I think
6 > that wanted to be some sort of an open source iMovie, but I did not
7 > follow the progress.
8
9 LiVES (LiVES is a Video Editing System) is in portage and you can find
10 info at: http://lives.sourceforge.net
11
12 Enjoy!
16 Luca Mondini aka DiMar "Entro giusti confin virtù si tiene
17 http://www.lucamondini.it se oltrepassarli vuoi vizio diviene"
18 -=> Linux user: 385636 (D.A.F de Sade)
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list