From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - simple video editing software
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 09:56:09
1 On Sunday 17 December 2006 04:34, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > Can anyone suggest a simple, easy-to-use software package for light
3 > editing of video files (cutting commercials out of MythTV recordings).
4 > I tried to use avidemux, but it went into an infinite loop when I tried
5 > to save the file after editing. bugs.gentoo.org suggests to me that a
6 > fix isn't coming. I need an alternative...
7
8 you might take a look at kino, I think it ca do this sort of things. Or I seem
9 to remember about a work in progress names "lives" I think that wanted to be
10 some sort of an open source iMovie, but I did not follow the progress.
11
12 I must admit that I have given up on Linux video editing for the time and do
13 that on Mac OS... :(
14
15 Thierry
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list