From: Peter Weilbacher <newsspam@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Adobe flash warning and tree
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:15:56
1 On Thu, 14 Jan 2016, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > I thought these are only security fixes? Version 20 is actully
4 > feature-complete and in-par with the Windows version 20.
5 >
6 > v11.2.202.559 might be from December, but it's based on an ancient version
7 > from many years ago feature-wise.
8
9 That may well be the case. But who cares about features in a tool that's
10 basically dead and only installed on 99.9% of the machines because some
11 stupid websites[1] need it?
12 Peter.
13
14 [1] That work with the feature set of v11.2 -- at least I haven't heard
15 otherwise.