From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Which Laptop is recommended for Gentoo GNU/Linux?
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:05:33
1 On 2007-01-05, qfpvajdy <qfpvajdy@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > I'm interessted to buy a laptop on which I would like to
4 > install Gentoo GNU/Linux by using 100% all hardware functions
5 > of the laptop for which I have bought.
6
7 I've got an IBM R52, and everything works fine -- including
8 wireless and the winmodem. I haven't tried bluetooth yet, but
9 I've read that it works.
10
11 > Does somebody know a model of a laptop on which all works fine
12 > with Linux?
13
14 http://tuxmobil.org/
15 http://www.linux-laptop.net/
16
17 > I don't want to have trouble with wireless, webcam or this
18 > kind of stuff.
19 >
20 > Is there maybe a laptop hardware constructor which supports
21 > 100% Linux on laptop?
22
23 http://www.emperorlinux.com/
24 http://system76.com/index.php/cPath/1
25 http://www.linuxcertified.com/linux_laptops.html
28 Grant Edwards grante Yow! Yow! Are we wet yet?
29 at
30 visi.com
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list