From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PostgreSQL server blocker
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 15:06:47
1 On 4 Oct 2009, at 15:54, Justin wrote:
2 >> ...
3 >> Did you read the part of my message where I said that:
4 >>
5 >>>> I'm running x86 (NOT ~x86), and all versions of postgresql-server
6 >>>> are marked with a ~.
7 >
8 > You are right but the problem should be solved 'cause it isunmasked
9 > again.
10 > I couldn't imagine a dev masking something where there is no stable
11 > alternative.
12
13 I've just synced and it still seems to be ~ only.
14
15 Am I reading this wrong?
16 http://packages.gentoo.org/package/dev-db/postgresql-server
17
18 I'm thinking to file a "no stable ebuild for PostgreSQL server", but
19 I'm just cautious in case I'm overlooking something stupid and obvious.
20
21 Stroller.