From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PostgreSQL server blocker
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 15:13:46
1 Stroller wrote:
2 >
3 > On 4 Oct 2009, at 15:54, Justin wrote:
4 >>> ...
5 >>> Did you read the part of my message where I said that:
6 >>>
7 >>>>> I'm running x86 (NOT ~x86), and all versions of postgresql-server
8 >>>>> are marked with a ~.
9 >>
10 >> You are right but the problem should be solved 'cause it isunmasked
11 >> again.
12 >> I couldn't imagine a dev masking something where there is no stable
13 >> alternative.
14 >
15 > I've just synced and it still seems to be ~ only.
16 >
17 > Am I reading this wrong?
18 > http://packages.gentoo.org/package/dev-db/postgresql-server
19 >
20 > I'm thinking to file a "no stable ebuild for PostgreSQL server", but I'm
21 > just cautious in case I'm overlooking something stupid and obvious.
22 >
23 > Stroller.
26 You missunderstood me. The keyword situation is the same, means -doc and
27 -base are stable but -server not. But the masking of dev-db/postgresql
28 is reverted. So you will not have any problems.