From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PostgreSQL server blocker
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 15:58:23
1 On 4 Oct 2009, at 16:13, Justin wrote:
2 >>>>>> I'm running x86 (NOT ~x86), and all versions of postgresql-server
3 >>>>>> are marked with a ~.
4 >>>
5 >>> You are right but the problem should be solved 'cause it isunmasked
6 >>> again.
7 >>> I couldn't imagine a dev masking something where there is no stable
8 >>> alternative.
9 >>
10 >> I've just synced and it still seems to be ~ only.
11 >>
12 >> Am I reading this wrong?
13 >> http://packages.gentoo.org/package/dev-db/postgresql-server
14 >>
15 >> I'm thinking to file a "no stable ebuild for PostgreSQL server",
16 >> but I'm
17 >> just cautious in case I'm overlooking something stupid and obvious.
20 > You missunderstood me. The keyword situation is the same, means -doc
21 > and
22 > -base are stable but -server not. But the masking of dev-db/
23 > postgresql
24 > is reverted. So you will not have any problems.
25
26 Thanks! You're right. Updating world now. :D
27
28 I also checked dev-db/postgresql on packages.gentoo.org before
29 posting, but I guess that must not be immediately updating.
30
31 Stroller.