From: "Arttu V." <arttuv69@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] skip some package in glsa-check
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:03:57
1 On 12/17/09, Crístian Viana <cristiandeives@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > it didn't work :( although I didn't know about the existence of that file!
3 > :)
4
5 Ouch, too bad. I realized the same as I was reading portage man page
6 about that file. It requires explicit versions for the provided
7 packages, and that makes my suggestion a non-working one.
8
9 But then I just noticed this in your first email:
10
11 > so I added it to packages.mask.
12
13 I assume that's just a typo in the email? That file has no s (plural)
14 before the dot, and if you create one with an s, I think it will just
15 be silently ignored.
18 Arttu V.