From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] skip some package in glsa-check
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:30:43
1 yeah, that was a typo! =/ the file I want to mask (and that's the same
2 glsa-check wants to update) is really being masked when I run emerge.
3
4 On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Arttu V. <arttuv69@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > On 12/17/09, Crístian Viana <cristiandeives@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > > it didn't work :( although I didn't know about the existence of that
8 > file!
9 > > :)
10 >
11 > Ouch, too bad. I realized the same as I was reading portage man page
12 > about that file. It requires explicit versions for the provided
13 > packages, and that makes my suggestion a non-working one.
14 >
15 > But then I just noticed this in your first email:
16 >
17 > > so I added it to packages.mask.
18 >
19 > I assume that's just a typo in the email? That file has no s (plural)
20 > before the dot, and if you create one with an s, I think it will just
21 > be silently ignored.
22 >
23 > --
24 > Arttu V.
30 Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]