From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems getting systemd to work
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 13:35:46
1 2014-05-13 7:18 GMT-06:00 <covici@××××××××××.com>:
2 >
3 > Nope, dracut does things different, so I am still working on the kernel
4 > command line. My question was about the /etc/fstab.empty problem.
5 >
6 In the documentation it says, enabling this, uses the fstab instead of
7 /proc/self/mountinfo, when generating the image, it does not say it
8 includes it, so I think that is working properly. Have you tried
9 booting manually from a grub command line(I read you use lilo, I don't
10 know if it has this feature, but the idea is manually write your
11 kernel command line before boot ), this has helped me several times
12 when finding booting problems, you can use anything with grub in it
13 (livecd, usb, etc...) so you don't have to install it, in case you are
14 not familiar with grub.