From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why is the latest release 2006.1?
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:08:24
1 b.n. wrote:
2 > Dale ha scritto:
3 >> Me, I'd go back to Mandrake until a new release comes out.
4 >
5 > As a former Mandraker:
6 > for $DEITY's sake, not Mandrake! Not after Gentoo. Debian, Kubuntu,
7 > even Slack...but not Mandrake! :)
8 >
9 > m.
10
11 Well, allow me to clarify a bit. I wouldn't want you to have a heart
12 attack and die on us. ;-) I would only do that until I could get a new
13 CD or could get access to DSL or something faster than what I have now.
14 I have a 26K connection right now. Let's not discuss OOo. O_O
15
16 It would be a last resort too. I'm not a Mandriva lover either. I do
17 have a 10.0 set of CDs though.
18
19 Dale
20
24 www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967
25
26 Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list