From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why is the latest release 2006.1?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:22:46
1 On Monday 16 April 2007 07:02:09 pm Dale wrote:
2 > b.n. wrote:
3 > > Dale ha scritto:
4 > >> Me, I'd go back to Mandrake until a new release comes out.
5 > >
6 > > As a former Mandraker:
7 > > for $DEITY's sake, not Mandrake! Not after Gentoo. Debian, Kubuntu,
8 > > even Slack...but not Mandrake! :)
9 > >
10 > > m.
11 >
12 > Well, allow me to clarify a bit. I wouldn't want you to have a heart
13 > attack and die on us. ;-) I would only do that until I could get a new
14 > CD or could get access to DSL or something faster than what I have now.
15 > I have a 26K connection right now. Let's not discuss OOo. O_O
18 Hi Dale...
19
20 Umm... where do you live? I'm in New Jersey... If you are state side, I'm
21 willing to burn a few Gentoo cd's or dvd's for you if you wish. Won't cost
22 you a dime.
23
24 Just email me if you are interested.
28 Jerry McBride