From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] libreoffice: don't know how to handle video
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 01:22:31
1 Hello,
2
3 I have emerged libreoffice with the USE flags below and still the
4 Insert->Movie and Sounds does not import any movies I tried (formats):
5 avi, mpg, ogg.
6 Every movie I tried plays fine with vlc on my machine.
7
8 Has anyone been able to insert and play movies in libreoffice?
9
10 Thanks,
13 Valmor
17 -> equery uses libreoffice
18 [ Legend : U - final flag setting for installation]
19 [ : I - package is installed with flag ]
20 [ Colors : set, unset ]
21 * Found these USE flags for app-office/libreoffice-3.5.6.2:
22 U I
23 - - binfilter : Enable support for legacy StarOffice 5.x and earlier file
24 formats
25 - - binfilterdebug : Generate debug info for binfilter code (not recommended,
26 huge files result)
27 + + branding : Enable Gentoo specific branding
28 + + cups : Add support for CUPS (Common Unix Printing System)
29 - - dbus : Enable dbus support for anything that needs it (gpsd,
30 gnomemeeting, etc)
31 - - eds : Enables support for Evolution-Data-Server (EDS)
32 - - gnome : Adds GNOME support
33 + + graphite : Enable support for non-Roman fonts via media-gfx/graphite2
34 + + gstreamer : Adds support for media-libs/gstreamer (Streaming media)
35 + + gtk : Adds support for x11-libs/gtk+ (The GIMP Toolkit)
36 + + java : Adds support for Java
37 - - jemalloc : Use dev-libs/jemalloc for allocations
38 - - kde : Adds support for KDE (K Desktop Environment)
39 - - mysql : Adds mySQL Database support
40 - - nlpsolver : Build extension for non-linear solving in calc
41 + + nsplugin : Build plugin for browsers supporting the Netscape plugin
42 architecture (that is almost any modern browser)
43 - - odk : Build the Office Development Kit
44 + + opengl : Adds support for OpenGL (3D graphics)
45 - - pdfimport : Build pdf-import extension using app-text/poppler. Note
46 that you don't need this for pdf-export!
47 - - postgres : Adds support for the postgresql database
48 + + svg : Adds support for SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
49 - - test : Workaround to pull in packages needed to run with
50 FEATURES=test. Portage-2.1.2 handles this internally, so
51 don't set it in make.conf/package.use anymore
52 + + vba : Enable support for VBA compatibility and ActiveX embedding
53 + + webdav : Adds support for HTTP content adding via net-libs/neon
54 + + xmlsec : Adds support for document signing using internal modified
55 dev-libs/xmlsec and system dev-libs/nss