From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Shorewall configuration
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 16:55:34
1 On Tuesday, 1 March 2022 16:40:30 GMT Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > I hope I'm not facing a complete rehash of firewall config. If so, I may
4 > return the old modem-router to service instead.
5
6 This page suggests it is simple to achieve, by adding it to your /etc/
7 nftables.conf file, assuming one is available. Alternatively, it should be a
8 case of finding the right place to add something appropriate in Shorewall's
9 configuration or script file, so that Shorewall itself creates the required
10 ethertype filter.
11
12 https://serverfault.com/questions/1015896/linux-server-dropping-rx-packets-in-netif-receive-skb-core/1016113#1016113