From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "checking for working mkstemp....." taking forever
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 06:59:31
1 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2
3 > I've encountered the same and didn't know how to solve it. I found out that
4 > mkstemp was some standard C function so I remerged glibc, but that didn't do
5 > the trick. Eventuella I restarted my installation. It as i686 with 32 bit
6 > though. Did you change CHOST maybe?
7
8 python folks can't write configure.in files (-> AC_TRY_RUN() causes
9 headaches) ... that's also why it's not crosscompile'able ;-o
10
11 file a bug to python folks, it's not gentoo's fault.
12
13 cu
14 --
16 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT service -- http://www.metux.de/
17
18 cellphone: +49 174 7066481 email: info@×××××.de skype: nekrad666
20 Embedded-Linux / Portierung / Opensource-QM / Verteilte Systeme