From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "checking for working mkstemp....." taking forever
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:07:30
1 Am Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 schrieb Nick Khamis:
2 > Hello Everyone.
3 >
4 > I am trying to update-python and I am stuck at "checking for working
5 > mkstemp....." for ever, what should I do.. This is a fresh install AMD64.
6 >
7 > Thanks in Advanced,
8 > Ninus.
9
10 I've encountered the same and didn't know how to solve it. I found out that
11 mkstemp was some standard C function so I remerged glibc, but that didn't do
12 the trick. Eventuella I restarted my installation. It as i686 with 32 bit
13 though. Did you change CHOST maybe?
14 --
15 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
16 No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
17 However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.