From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why does high-res video drop frames at 60% CPU?
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 17:38:34
1 >> Does mplayer from multimedia overlay include mplayer-mt and ffmpeg-mt
2 >> patches, or just ffmpeg-mt?
3 >
4 > "mplayer-mt" is mplayer with ffmpeg-mt.
5
6 Sorry for my misunderstanding. I'd like to follow the latest mplayer
7 with ffmpeg-mt support. Is there a way to either do that
8 specifically, or to follow the latest mplayer version in the
9 multimedia overlay? The situation is a little tricky since there is a
10 version in portage that is newer than the newest version in the
11 multimedia overlay.
12
13 Also thanks to Stroller for clearing up the mplayer/mplayer-uau situation.
14
15 - Grant