From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] hunspell, myspell, aspell, etc in OOo
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:48:54
1 On 31 August 2006 15:42, Mick wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I think I've asked this before but didn't get anywhere. My OOo used to
5 > work fine with Aspell. Now I understand that OOo only works with the
6 > myspell/hunspell by default. Two questions:
7 >
8 > What's the difference between hunspell and myspell?
9 >
10 > Can I make OOo (both binary and source) work with aspell, or do I *have to*
11 > emerge myspell?
12
13 It would be fabulous if it worked with aspell because it has a dictionary for
14 proper African English. Please let me know if you manage to make it work. ;-)
15
16 Uwe
19 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
20 http://www.SysEx.com.na
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list