From: Ramon Fischer <Ramon_Fischer@×××××××.de>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Plasma5: Missing shutdown, restart and suspend button
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 11:46:59
1 It was so obvious...
2
3 I did the following:
4
5 1) Select the respective profile according to the currently used desktop (kde) and init system (openrc): "eselect profile set 6"
6 2) Update world packages: "emerge -auDN world"
7 3) Follow the steps here: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/KDE/Troubleshooting#Missing_shutdown.2Freboot.2Fsuspend.2Fhibernate_buttons_.28with_consolekit.29
8 4) Reboot
9
10 Thank you very much for the help!