From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:36:37
1 On 12/20/2016 9:33 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de> wrote:
3 >> systemd is primarily a political project, not a technical one.
4
5 > What political benefit do I gain from using and maintaining systemd?
6
7 Interesting that you snipped the rest of his comment - or more his main
8 point - that followed.
9
10 How about commenting on the most important point he made:
11