From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] a11y kernel build
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 22:25:55
1 Ah - a11y sort of like i18n and l10n (at least in how to read it.) I
2 just found a web page calling it a numeronym.
3
4 After all your reading, I would still suggest thinking carefully about
5 your goal. The link Peter sent has a good summary of all the "make Xc
6 onfig" options, and I agree with him that "make localmodconfig" sounds
7 like what you want. Extra "Y" or "M" in your config might save you
8 from recompiling the kernel again later, but it makes your kernel
9 larger, and take longer to compile and load, although how much those
10 delays bother you is very personal.
11
12 Jack
13