From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] a11y kernel build
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 21:16:31
1 #a11y is an accessibility hash tag you may run across on the internet.
2 That covers assistive technologies like screen readers; refreshable
3 braille displays, magnifiers, and similar other technologies I've been
4 fortunate to have never needed to use for work on technology.
5 The information you provided I think will help my next gentoo install go
6 better in the kernel build phase thanks.