From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge firefox 2.0.0.8 and now printing is hosed
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 04:07:23
1 It's a gentoo ebuild, so I start here. For all I know, it was something
2 that happened here.
3
4 My OS is cranking along. It just spent 2 or 3 weeks recompiling itself with
5 GCC 4.1.2, upgrading from 3.something.
6 Only Qemu failed to come over. Then I promptly had to upgrade to a broken
7 firefox, but that's not a show-stopper for me.
8
9 ++ kevin
10